Sunday, April 25, 2010

Napa: Silverado Winery































Our third stop on the wine tour was Silverado Winery.  They were the friendliest of the four and my personal favorite.  I loved the citrusy Savignon Blanc and picked up one for myself.  The other girls couldn't resist their chocolate wine sauce.  Yummy!  Imagine that with strawberries and ice cream!  This giftshop was nice too, which is always great for me!



The tasting room had rustic charm with a beautiful balcony overlooking the hillside and vineyards below.







The gardens didn't disappoint with colorful flowers and impeccable landscaping.

























I just can't seem to keep Kevin off the roof when we go wine tasting!




Olive trees surrounding the property


1 comment:

  1. I know!!! Remember Kevin on the roof of the motor home when we went wine tasting in New York?

    ReplyDelete