Sunday, July 19, 2009

We Made It!



It took what seemed like forever, but we finally made it to Milpitas, California on 6/30/09. Kevin and I did all of the work after the movers had left, but apparently Ingonish was the most exhausted of all of us!




Kevin just had his change of command on Friday 7/17/09 and will now take over as commander of his unit. I just completed week one as an endoscopy nurse in a Surgicenter in Mountain View. We are all settling in nicely. We'll blog more to stay connected as time goes on. Please comment if you can to let us know how you are all doing and what you've been up to!


More to come.......

7 comments:

  1. Janice,
    I love it! Can't wait to hear more!
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting from Dectaur, Georgia.
    Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, Decatur, GA

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see Kevin has two great buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the updates, Jan. Glad you guys are settling in. Look forward to more. Matt Geibel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice,

    Say, that blog WAS a good idea! And I enjoyed reading it. In South Dakota you went right by the Rosebud reservation, where I spent a few weeks pretending I was a Sioux. Looks like you missed Crazy Horse!

    The rest is new to me, and will have to wait for OUR cross country trip.

    Thanks!

    Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan!
    This is really cool, a great way to show us all the pics you like to take :) I look forward to more. Miss you and love you!!! :)

    Love,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete